TSC Printronix Auto ID has partnered with SOTI, the world’s most trusted mobile and IoT management solutions provider, to offer a series of barcode printers that are compatible with SOTI’s newest IoT management solution, SOTI Connect. As part of our partnership with SOTI, TSC Printronix Auto ID has become an authorized distributor offering the solution through our reseller partners and distribution channel.
Why did we partner with SOTI?
TSC Printronix Auto ID is among the first thermal barcode printer manufacturers to partner with SOTI, to provide remote printer management for a suite of business-critical devices. As an industry leader in thermal printing technology, we are committed to bringing leading-edge technology and added value to our partners and customers.
What is SOTI Connect
SOTI Connect is an IoT solution that manages and secures connected devices for complex IoT environments, which provides complete lifecycle management of all IoT devices within an organization, including printers. Its customizable architecture allows new devices to be quickly supported and managed, empowering organizations to accelerate the deployment of IoT initiatives.
Which printers are SOTI certified?
We offer a complete suite of SOTI certified thermal printers including TSC and Printronix Auto ID desktop, industrial, and RFID barcode printers plus our heavy-duty print engine series. Mobile printers will be added to the SOTI-compatible lineup later this year.
How do end-users benefit from SOTI Connect?
SOTI Connect enables TSC and Printronix Auto ID users to manage and maintain a fleet of barcode printers from a central dashboard and benefit from the reduced cost and complexity of managing a myriad of IoT devices. Here is a list of key benefits:
- Simplify thermal printer asset management
- View and manage your assets from a single location
- Push firmware updates to apply new feature and maintenance upgrades
- Configure new print jobs and send it to a single printer or an entire fleet
- Increase productivity and reduce costs
- Adjust configurations and settings to ensure optimal print quality across an entire fleet of printers
- Initiate actions such as reboots, printing test pages, and file uploads
- Create automatic alerts to warn of impending or actual events and avoid or minimize printer downtime.
- Group assets by location and track usage to help enable informed operational decisions.
- Minimize the number of IT staff required to manage devices
- Evaluate before buying
- Get a 30-day proof of concept trial before purchasing a full license
- Attach up to 20 printers to test during the trial period
- Add SOTI Connect to your existing SOTI compatible printers
Are you a valued partner interested in learning more?
We are offering an exclusive webinar for partners later this month with more detailed information about SOTI Connect. For more information on the webinar, contact one of our regional sales managers or email us at email@example.com.