From January 13-15, 2019, TSC Auto ID Technology and Printronix Auto ID traveled to New York City for Retail’s Annual Big Show.
NRF is the world’s largest retail conference and expo, and we were pleased to have the opportunity to return this year and meet with other industry partners.
Attendees from all over the world visited our booth (809) to check out some of the many offerings we offer for this industry. Notable products included:
- Our MB240T, MH240T, and MX240 industrial powerhouses
- Our desktop DA220, TC210, and TX200 printers – compact, perfect for small spaces without compromising function
- Our mobile barcode printers– designed to print on the spot via wireless or Bluetooth connections
- Our T800 desktop printer with RFID capabilities and our ODV-2D industrial printer, a fully integrated solution that can print and validate 1D and 2D barcodes
- Our latest advancement, the CPX4 Series color label printer
We also discussed how we can also handle any labeling needs you have because of our recent acquisition of Diversified Labeling Solutions (DLS). Learn more here!
Check out this video from the show featuring the newest products from TSC and Printronix for a quick review:
You can also revisit this year’s exciting expo in these photos:
Questions about any of the products you saw?