The T600 is an exceptional mid-range desktop printer for applications that require reliable performance, versatile features and easy operation.
The T600 is remarkably well suited to a large variety of industries due to its ability to utilize Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer technology.
Built on a proven platform
Large RAM and a powerful 32 bit processor for quick processing and first label out
Durable double wall construction
Fast 8 inches per second print speed
Option to choose between direct thermal and thermal transfer printing
Multiple connectivity choices including Serial, Ethernet, USB, USB Host
Compact size fits anywhere
Quick media and ribbon loading
Large media roll for fewer roll changes
Easy to navigate menus
Large 2.3” color display and intuitive 6 button control set
- Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal printing
- 32-bit RISC high performance processor
- 2.3: Color Display w/6 button control
- 32GB SD Card option
- Double wall clamshell construction
- Available in 203 DPI and 300 DPI
- 64 MB SDRAM / 128 MB Flash Memory
- 4” model configuration
- Max Print Speed: 6 IPS @ 203 DPI / 4 IPS @ 300 DPI
- Print Method: Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal
- Resolution: 203 DPI or 300 DPI
- Max. Print Width: 4.25” (108mm) 4.15″ (105.6mm)
- Printer Memory: 64MB RAM / 128MB Flash
- Ribbon Length 110m, max OD 40mm, 0.5″ core (ink coated out)
- Media Applications: Product marking, point of sale, retail, small office, shipping labels, and other labeling and tag application
- Min. Media Width: (4”) 0.79″ (20mm)
- Max. Media Width: 4.4” (112mm)
- Min. Media Length: 0.39”(10mm)
- Max. Media Length: 1000” (25,400 mm)
- Media Thickness: 2.36 mil(.06mm) to 7.48 mil(.19mm)
- Media Roll Core Diameter: 1.0” (25.4mm) to 1.5″ (38.1mm)
- Max. Media Roll Diameter: 5.0” (127mm)
- Media Sensing: Transmissive gap sensor, black mark reflective sensor, head open sensor, ribbon end sensor
- Media Type: Continuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, notched (outside wound)
MEDIA HANDLING MODES
- Standard: Continuous, Tear-Off Strip
- Options: Peel-Off, Cut
- Width: 7.99” (203mm)
- Height: 7.54”(191.5mm)
- Depth: 10.21” (259.3mm)
- Printer Weight: 5.07lbs (2.3kg)
- Shipping Weight: 8.03lbs (3.65kg)
Printer Languages: DPL, EPL, ZPL, ZPL2
COMMUNICATION & CONNECTIVITY/INTERFACE
- Standard Interface I/O: Serial RS232, USB 2.0 , and Ethernet 10/100Base T
- Display: 2.3″ 320 x 240 color TFT Display w/6 button control
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 20 – 85% Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C)
- Storage Humidity: 10 – 90% Non-Condensing
- Line Input: Auto Range AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Printer Output: DC 24V, 2.5A, 60W
- Emissions: FCC Class B, CE,
- Safety: cULus, CE
- Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, ENERGY STAR®
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39, Code 39 with check digit, Code 93, Code 128UCC, Code 128 subset A, B, C, Codabar, Interleave 2 of 5,Interleaved 2 of 5 with check digit, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, MSI with check digit, PLESSEY,POSTNET, Logmars, Code 11,Code 49, China post, ITF14, TELEPEN, TELEPENN, PLANET, Deutsche Post Identcode,Deutsche Post Leitcode
- 2D Barcodes: GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataMatrix, Maxicode, AZTEC, PDF417, QR Code, Micro PDF 417
FONT, GRAPHIC SUPPORT
- Internal Fonts: 8 alpha-numeric bitmap font Monotype Image® true type font engine with one CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed scalable font
- Font and barcode rotation: 0, 90, 180, 270 degree
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Peel & Present
Thermal Barcode Media
The best printing solution is achieved when the printer, ribbon, and media are matched to the application requirements. The use of Genuine Printronix Thermal Media will ensure image quality, consistent bar code or RFID tag performance, and optimum application output required for today’s production environments.
Thermal Transfer Ribbons
Genuine Printronix Thermal Transfer Ribbons used in a thermal or RFID printer are a critical element of the printing system. It’s design, specification and selection are of the utmost importance in maintaining the integrity of the printer and the application. Printronix, with its years of experience in the design of printers and their applications, promises that you will receive the exact material required to maximize the performance of your Printronix printer.
Printronix Printheads are engineered to optimize performance of your Printronix printer. Designed to be end-user replaceable; our easy to install printheads ensures a quick replacement, reducing downtime and minimizing operating costs. Available in 203 & 300 dpi options for 4″ and 6″ formats. Use genuine Printronix Thermal Media to double your Printhead warranty.
Printronix offers a complete line of cleaning supplies to keep your printer operating at maximum efficiency. Cleaning supplies include cleaning cards, swabs, pens and wipes.
Cutter can be ordered factory installed or the option can be installed by an authorized service representative at a later date. Once installed, the printer can be configured to automatically cut media after each or a specified number of labels is printed.
Peel & Present
Peel & Present may be ordered factory installed, or the option can be installed by an authorized service representative at a later date. Once installed, the printer can be configured to automatically peel and present each label.
How is the T600 positioned within the Printronix Auto ID thermal printer portfolio?
The T600 is the premier mid-range desktop printer. It is the perfect complement to the entry level T400 Desk Top Printer, offering Thermal Transfer printing and higher performance.
What sets the T600 apart from other desktop thermal barcode printers in the market?
The T600 is targeted for enterprise applications that require reliable performance, versatile features and easy operation.
- Reliable Performance: Outperforms the competition at 8 inches per second, increased memory, and durable design.
- Ease-of-Use: The 2.3 inch, 320×240, Color TFT Display and intuitive software greatly simplifies the printer operation. Easy loading ribbon with 110 meter capacity minimizes operator intervention.
- Versatility: A variety of standard communication capabilities give the T600 the flexibility to fit seamlessly into any network. The T600 is also available in either 203 or 300 DPI resolution, using either Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer Technology.
What are the primary target user environments for the T600?
There are a wide variety of applications and markets for desktop printers. The T600 will focus on end user applications that require the reliability and functionality of a Printronix Auto ID Printer:
- Transportation and logistics: loading docks, pick Tickets, Dot Com, shipping & receiving
- Manufacturing: automotive, chemical, electronics, packaged goods
- Retail: apparel, durable goods, point-of-sale
- Healthcare: hospitals, nursing stations, patient wristbands, pharmacy, laboratories
What options are available with the T600?
The T600 is available in either 203 or 300 DPI resolution (non switchable). The printer comes standard with Ethernet, USB2.0, USB Host, and Serial communication interfaces. A Real Time Clock (RTC) is also standard with the T600.
In addition, the printer can be configured with a peeler or cutter. These options are also available as Field Option Kits.
How do I configure the T600?
The T600 is a very simple and intuitive printer to setup and configure. Please refer to the User’s Manual for detailed installation instructions on our website
The Config Utility is also as a valuable tool when setting up the T600. If you prefer, you can view our “How-to Videos” for additional information on the following topics:
- Loading Media, Ribbon, and Calibrating the T600
- Cleaning the T600 Printhead and Platen Roller
- Replacing the T600 Platen Roller
- T600 Self print test
Does Printronix offer consumable options for the T600?
Yes, Printronix Auto ID offers a portfolio of consumables that will optimize the print quality and productivity of the T600.
Can I swap the printhead from 203 dpi to 300 dpi?
No. The printheads are not interchangeable.
How long will the printhead last?
For Thermal Transfer applications: printheads will be warranted 180 days from shipment or 2 million linear inches (whichever comes first).
For Direct Thermal applications: printheads will be warranted 180 days from shipment or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first).
Where can I download the printer manuals?
The T600 Manuals are available on the Printronix Auto ID website in the Support section.
What is the warranty on the T600 printer?
The T600 comes standard with a 1-Year Return to Depot warranty. Extended warranty and service packages are available. Please contact your Printronix Auto ID Territory Account Manager for more information.
Customize & Protect Your Printing Solution
Click on the Map below to locate a Partner in your area.
As a global printing solutions company, Printronix AutoID is proud to deliver a worldwide network of industry-leading partners who provide our premium printing solution and unrivaled support.